Data breach risks are rising, and in the upside-down world we’re living in today means that those risks probably won’t be dropping anytime soon. Choosing an effective secure access and identity management solution is a very wise move for businesses that don’t want to become victim in 2020.
- 49% of US companies have experienced a data breach
- 43% of breach victims were small businesses
- 80% of hacking breaches involve brute force or stolen credentials
- 71% of breaches were financially motivated and 25% were motivated by espionage
- 34% of data breaches involved internal actors
- 41% of US-based companies allow employees unrestricted access to sensitive data
- 73% of organizations view strong cybersecurity as a major contributor to business success
- 7 million data records are compromised daily
- 43% of data breaches are cloud-based web applications
- 67% of data breaches resulted from credential theft, human error or social attacks
The numbers are startling – every company is at risk for a data breach, and the stakes have never been greater. In a tumultuous economy, no business can afford a data breach. The fastest, most powerful way for companies to put protections in place to guard against a data breach is through secure identity and access management.
Lane Technology Solutions can assist your business in finding the right tools to protect your business from cyber threats. Call today to find out more. 407-720-5175.